Everything You Need to Know to Setup Your Own School
Do I have a treat in store for you! There are many platforms on the internet that allow you to put courses online and build online schools. They vary in features and price. Some of the really good platforms are also limited in the way you can present your information and some are predominantly built for video presentations.
What if you could build you school on a platform that gives you great flexibility. Allows you to offer almost an unlimited variety of presenting your material and lessons. Includes the ability to integrate almost anything that you have previously built in another online platform. Also can incorporate multiple affiliate programs. And you can have all of this for no cost!
The good news is if you are reading this you have found it.
Who is this Course For?
- Teachers wanting to teach online with flexibility in how they present their lessons
- Marketers who want to set up an online membership site that teaches people how to do a myriad of online tasks
- Business owners wanting to set up staff training areas and many more...
What Will I Learn?
- How to get an account on the learning platform
- How to create the graphics for your site logo and course titles
- How to build courses
- Create Sections and lectures
- Integrate live content from other sites
- Create note taking areas for students
- Incorporate live chat
- Add in autoresponder sign up forms
- Learn how to assign new students to an autoresponder just for that course - even using the free plan of teachable
- Provide an html editor within the course for your students
- Add affiliate programs so others can market and sell your courses while you concentrate on adding top notch content to your courses and your school.
Bronwyn Wilson is married to Geoffrey Wilson and between them they have 13 children all grown up and some 12 grand children. Bronwyn and Geoff live not far from the top of the North Island of New Zealand in the last township called Kaitaia, before heading the 139kms to the top of the North Island where you can see the Tasman Sea and the Pacific Ocean meet at Cape Reinga.
Bronwyn is 54 years of age and after caring for her first husband, who was not a well man for some ten years, and raising a young family of four children Bronwyn ventured onto the internet to find a way of generating income.
With a Windows 95, 20mb pc and 56k modem Bronwyn began to find out what the internet was near the end of 2001. Totally self-taught Bronwyn now creates websites, multi media, uploads and installs scripts, creates animated video and many other internet related activities.
Bronwyn is now creating courses about what she has learned to pass on to others.
To take this course you need to:
- have a desire to teach
- be willing to learn and apply what you learn
- have internet access
- sign up for various accounts needed to obtain services (all are free)
- set up a business paypal account so you can offer courses for sale and get paid plus use your paypal account in the affiliate program to pay affiliates.
What Others Say...
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $27
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes I do. Just go here to find out all about it.
If you are wanting to create your own training program and you enjoy interacting with students then you need this course! Especially if you want to start with no financial outlay but with the possibility to upgrade later.